Lilo & Stitch SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! Very very cute!!! Awww... Shawn's going to get me a "Stitch" for my birthday. A real one. Heh heh but he promised. I give it FOUR thumbs up.
Hi. You found Roe.
Previous Posts
- Just A Random Thought... Ok. Maybe Not So Random I...
- First Day At Work I officaly started work for the ...
- Here I go again. I think I'm going through some em...
- Birthdays! My Kuya Mikey is turning 22 next tuesd...
- At Shawn's House with Allan and Shawn... they're p...
- Since I'm alone at The House I think I would like ...
- Oh jeanelle, I am so not old. Okay yeah I am. Neve...
- I'm content with my situation pretty much. Wonder ...
- Wow... I'm super depressing huh? The sun is peekin...
- I'm hanging by three and falling fast...
Sunday, June 23, 2002

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home